Sunday, November 8, 2015

November 8, 2015

I finally got some of that darn dinosaur hat done!! Hat part is done and the spikes are half sewn on. All I have left are the eyes and the  ties. I will definitely finish it tomorrow, so I'll be able to start another.  Not sure what I'll start, but I've got a list a mile long to chose from.

Got absolutely nothing accomplished at the house today. I think my hubby washed some work clothes for me, but other than that... nothing. Had put some dinner in the crock pot, mostly just to get it warm, and headheaded to the neighbors for football and good company. Definitely forgot dinner was in the crock pot... oops! I was able to salvage some of it, but it was definitely burned.  Chicken all black and crusted to the side...  mmm, appetizing.

Here's some good news... Buffalo won today!  They squished those fish... that aren't really fish, but we call them that because it rhymes... that's fun to explain to children by the way.  The three of them just stood there staring at us when we said that. Classic. 

All in all it was a good day. Had a great time with friends, and all the kids (theirs and ours) had a great time playing together. Tomorrow is results day for my momma. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Going to relax now with a little Vicious Circle (Dane Cook) and get my laugh on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment