Sunday, November 15, 2015

November 15, 2015

<What a busy weekend!  I went to a movie with A at her school Friday night. It was so much fun. The PTA plays a movie for free and then they have cheap snacks available for the kids. Such a fun time for the kids. It is so much fun to watch A with her friends. She's growing up so fast!  We had pulled in the parking lot and I was gathering my things and shutting off the car and she looks at me and says "c'mon, my friends said they'd be here! They're waiting for me!"  She's just too much! I had planned on writing when I came home but when I sat down on the couch and opened the program, I fell asleep.  Woke up long enough to get in bed and back to sleep I went.
Yesterday was a fun day!  I got to go to a baby shower for my sister in law!  I am so over the moon excited for her and my BIL!  They are going to make great parents!  A got to help with the games and give out prizes and E got to play with her baby cousin and cuddle with all of her aunts. I also get to finally post a picture of the cute little shark hat I made for the new baby :)

My sister came to town to see my mom. It was so nice to have her here and the kids just loved playing with her. A cried and cried when it was time to go home. She misses her Auntie Em. We wish she lived closer. It's Auntie Em's birthday today. We had monkey bread for cake last night... a delightful break from regular cake! A was pretty amused by the name of it. I however had such abad headache all day that I fell asleep in my mom's chair while everyone else socialized. It was so great to hear everyone happy and enjoying themselves if even for a short time :)  
My fantastical DH let me take a nap today as I work up with that awful headache again today. I really hope I don't have it tomorrow too. I have way too much to do at work and I plan on staying late to accomplish that.  We're losing one of our coworkers at the end of the week. It's going to be super weird without her even in our building. We've been friends for about 17 years... will be so strange not to see her everyday.  Her first day at her new site is also my birthday... talk about bad timing!! I'm happy for her though, as it's where she wants to be.
Hopefully soon I will also be using this blog as a product review page too. I've applied for a few different things, so we'll see what happens. I'm excited to be able to give an honest opinion and have my voice heard... not to mention, people are also probably getting g sick of hearing the same boring stuff about me everyday!!   Going to get some crocheting done tonight! Finally... seems like life has just been crazy lately! 

No comments:

Post a Comment