Thursday, November 12, 2015

November 12, 2015

I should have taken a picture just to assure everyone thay my taco ring does not look like the picture from yesterday's recipe, but let me tell you, it sure as heck tasted as good as the recipe picture looked!!  I have to give my hubby most of the credit for it though.  He made most of it. I stepped in when he was too scared to open the package of Cresent rolls and tried to make little miss A do it for him.

I swear, it feels like all I did was run this afternoon. Left work, grabbed the baby at the sitter, grabbed the hubby at work. Dropped hubby and baby off at home, got A from school and went to dance. I was able to sit for a bit at dance and then we were on the run again. Dropped A off at home and went to the store. Came home and it was time to make dinner. I did relax a bit and cuddle the babes while DH (dear husband) worked on dinner.

I was thankful for the break and to get off my feet. My right foot was especially thankful since it was in a fight with the screen door this morning, and lost.  It seems we are always running late in the morning and I had just stepped out the door when I realized I had forgotten something. I turned around quick to run back in and the door slammed shut on my heel. It hurt soooooo bad! I couldn't breathe!  I was then forced to just throw on a flip flop and run out the door praying I wasn't leaving a trail of blood!  Have to say I'm a little worried that tomorrow is Friday the 13th... my Thursday the 12th was bad enough!

Mom went down to cancer care today to set up her radiation schedule. She'll start next week and go for 2 weeks I beleive. It's nice to know that something is finally happening to help her.  She had a friend stop over this afternoon and my sister is coming into town this weekend too!  I went to visit on my lunch break so my dad could help doctor my wound. Just goes to show, no matter how old you are, you still need your parents!   ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment