Friday, November 6, 2015

November 6, 2015

Sometimes friends are more like family.
I was reminded of that today... more than once actually.

I had posted yesterday about how my day was not great. This morning I got to work and there was a card waiting for me. One of my coworkers was letting me know she was there for me. It might be tough now,  but I'll get through it, and she's there to help.

Tonight my mom got a surprise. One of her very best friends drove up from Ohio to spend the evening with her. They have to go home tomorrow afternoon, but she was determined to make it up here to see mom. My momma is so lucky to have these people in her life.  It's been a while since I've seen her this happy.

Overall a pretty good day. Learned some new things at work today. Got to play a fun game with the neighbors and kids. Then got to see my parents and our out of town family.  Got no crocheting done at all today... again, but the family time is well worth it!!   I will get that dinosaur done this weekend if it kills me!! 

G'night

No comments:

Post a Comment