Wednesday, November 25, 2015

November 25, 2015

Today's the day of my mom's endoscopy.  We're finally progressing again. Don't get me wrong,  she's progressing already with the radiation and all, it's just hart to know the cancer is inside and they aren't doing anything yet. They should do the pancreas scan while she's there. Hopefully by next week she'll have her results and we can get the show on the road. Today is radiation 7 of 10. She's been in so much pain because of it.  She had to miss her appointment on Monday since she couldn't even get out of bed the pain was so bad.  After speaking with the radiation doctor, he called in a prescription for her to help with the inflammation. Later that day I talked to her and could already hear the difference in her voice.  One of the guys in the fire dept with my dad brought a walker over for her and she said it helps too.

Tomorrow is thanksgiving... can you beleive Christmas is only 1 month away?!?! I am so not where I wanted to be with the shopping. Santa is unfortunately going to have to be a little cheap in our house this year. I have a few things for the kids, but nothing like I should for as late as it is!  Anyone going black Friday shopping?  I will most likely not be going. For one thing, I don't have the money and secondly, I always seem to end up with more things that aren't Christmas presents than are.  I'm also a lazy bag of bones and enjoy my sleep way too much!

DH and A are off of school today. We talked about how perfect a time it would be to get her room cleaned with her daddy's help. She'd be able to get the toys she doesn't play with out of there to make room for the new... I swear to God her body could sense there would be cleaning today... shes gotten up to vomit twice now. I swear this child is physically incapable of cleaning her room.  She asked for a little thing of cookies at the store the other day. I told her she could get them and have a couple after she did a little cleaning in her room. Wouldn't you know, she put the darn cookies back in order to get out of cleaning her room!  I'm out of ideas! How do I get this child to clean her room?? Anything that works in your house??

I have finished the dinosaur hat and it's been delivered, I have also finished a super cute anchor hat and have to put the face on a puppy. The last 2 will be going to fill an order today.

Isn't that just so cute!! The puppy will be super cute once it's together too!  I have 2 more I need to make tonight/tomorrow and after that there's a huge list. I will be crocheting ubtil my hand falls off! On the plus side,  I've gotten much faster at it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment