Saturday, November 7, 2015

November 7, 2015

How was everyone's Saturday?  I'd have to say that mine was pretty good!  My house got a quick clean up (amazing how fast things get done when company is coming), I have some fantastic smelling chicken in the crock pot, I made a pie, AND I got to take a nap on the couch!    Can't complain.

One thing I didn't do is get the dinosaur done. The night is still young, even though I feel like it's about midnight. I am having the hardest time with this time change. It's rediculoucs! 

A is learning how to crochet today.  Her little fingers don't want to hold the yarn quite right, but she's sort of getting it.  Better than the last time she tried,  so it's a step in the right direction. I have to keep showing her where to put the hook. After a few stich she puts it down and asks if we can take a break.

It's so weird. For those who know me, you know I always have an opinion about something. This week I haven't really had a chance have an opinion about anything, let alone write about it. I need something to review. Anyone have a topic or a product?  Feel free to comment. Could be a recipe, or anything! 

Time to get dinner rolling. It smells so good I can't stand it!  3 ingredients... chicken breast, salsa, and a pack of taco seasoning.  So good, we're having chicken enchiladas!  Yum! 

1 comment:

  1. Your recipes always sound good. Wish I lived close enough to smell them! You should voice your opinion on open mouth chewers.

    ReplyDelete