Monday, November 2, 2015

November 2, 2015

Monday down!  Well, there's still three hours left, but I plan to be sleeping as soon as the Voice is over. I don't know about the rest of you, but for me, this Monday lived right up to the typical standard of the day! 

There is no motivation to be had for me tonight. I stopped at the store, grabbed the cat food and some dinner supplies. Came home made dinner, put A to bed and finally sat down just a few minutes ago to relax. I'm desperately hoping the dishes do themselves tonight.  Hey, we can all dream right? If I want to hope that my kitchen turns into an excerpt from Beauty and the Beast, that's my dream to dream.  I've had the grey stuff... it was delicious.

Normally on a night like tonight I would grab my hook and yarn and whip up a soft little hat but tonight I don't even feel like doing that. There's so much on my mind tonight right now. Aside from the usual... bills, messy bedrooms, laundry... I'm thinking of my momma. She had to go in for a biopsy this morning and will have to wait until next week for results. She's already been through so much, but she's one of the strongest people I know. We WILL get through whatever is next. While I'm sure that it's going to be fine, any extra prayers are welcome.

On tap for tomorrow, a super cute dinosaur hat!!  I'll be using the pattern I found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment