Wednesday, November 4, 2015

November 4, 2015

Can I just start by saying cancer sucks?  It sucks hard. I had to go to to the funeral home for a 26 year old tonight. That's just not right. We only knew him from football, but this is the type of person you never hear a bad thing about. A family guy who would give you the shirt off his back.  I cannot express how sorry I am to the family.  No parent should have to bury a child. This breaks my heart.

Work was good.  Finally started the dinosaur on break today... it didn't go well. I think I ripped it out and started over about 5 times before I decided to use a base hat I had made before. Apparently I am unable to crochet in multiples of 9 today. Took A to dance class and got some work done on it while I was waiting for her... then I dropped my bag (upside down of course) and got leave stuck all over the yarn!  What an evening! I'm ready to crash.

Bone scan for my momma tomorrow, so say a little prayer for us. Hug your babies tight tonight! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment