Tuesday, November 3, 2015

November 3, 2015

Ugh, what a day. Up until this minute, I was ready to relieve my frustration with some rough writing here... then I took a bite of dinner and my tone has changed.

I had never pan fried anything. It's never been anything I've even considered. I always use the oven because it's so much better for you.  Tonight I thought, why not. I'm sick of eating the same things and soggy chicken. There are some things I would do differently next time, like follow the recipe closer, but holy hell in a hand basket was it good!  The people in my house were fighting over the last one!  My cooking never (and I mean NEVER) does that! Good end to a day that I can only describe as the definition of Murphys law.

I did however get the cutest little shark hat you've ever seen done today!!  Now I really need to work on the dinosaur!!

The recipe I based dinner on can be found here. I highly suggest it!!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment