Monday, December 28, 2015

Sneeze Paralysis?

I swear people, I can't make this stuff up...

My cousin posted a link to a hilarious blog post tonight. I read it and could 100% appreciate it.

The post can be found here.

My DH on the other hand was not too thrilled with it.  To him, it's about having the self control to not swear in front of the children. Now listen, I don't just swear for the heck of it, but... you get the idea.

After hearing his side of this I posed the question "so, it's not ok for me to swear in front of the kiddos,  but you can sneeze and not cover your mouth?"  This is where, with the straightest of faces, he says "that's sneeze paralysis"

Um, WTF? seriously?  No. Just no.

So, to sum up... I like to swear and DH suffers from a rare condition that causes sneeze paralysis, thus causing him to spit everywhere and me to swear at him for doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment